Tuesday, July 24, 2012

News flash: I am finally back, after sitting for and taking 4 CPA exams-3 of them passed, with one more to find out about in August!  But anyway, I have taken to posting "Mini Book Reviews" on Facebook and just now started duplicating such reviews on Goodreads.com and will now triplicate (is that a word??) on this blog.  I have learned that a book review is easier to read if it is one paragraph or less, which is not to say that longer book reviews should not be written.  Note that if I really believe a book is worth writing about at length, I will write about it at length.  My re-vamped objective with this blog is to reach people I am not connected with on Facebook or on Goodreads.com and people I may not know and will not ever know.  This is my thing: I love reading, I love giving recommendations, getting recommendations, and spreading a love of literacy and learning to all.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment