Saturday, November 16, 2013

Back from Being AWOL

Hello, to anyone who comes across this blog in your browsing searches!  It's been a while, and I apologize.  I realize that bloggers need to provide a consistent stream of posts to keep people interested. Well, I obviously have not been doing that.

What was I doing?  Oh, this and that...life stuff.  Working. Getting my CPA license.  Reading books. Moving around.

This evening on my way home it hit me that I need to write more book reviews, because I hadn't written them in awhile, and I love doing them. I've read several books since the Shiver trilogy, and I am now getting around to staying better on top of my online presence and e-mail.

The goal is to put up a few new posts every month, in between work, reading, wedding planning, grocery shopping, and commuting.  It's taking me longer to read books these days, which will factor into how often I post.

I hope these reviews help those of you who are looking for something to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment